– Are enthusiastic in creating prototypes with basic knowledge and eager to learn more cool stuff independently. Get inspired about smooth transitions and animations.
– Stay up to date and seek to find inspiration around you.
– Are not afraid to show unfinished work in order to get feedback in an agile work environment.
– Take routine work as a great opportunity to charge your creative batteries.
– 2 years of experience ideally
– Love bouncing ideas and don¿t hesitate to ask for help.
– Want to impress people around you with your stunning designs.
– Are curious.
– Have a good English level.
– Game prototyping
– Supporting Art Director on responsive game design
– UX research and brainstorming
– Collaborating in team
– Banners and other design assets based on provided guidelines
– Coming up with awesome executions of company¿s brand portfolio
– Very strong on prototyping and motion design
Plazo de entrega CV