YOUNG DATA PROFESSIONALS
Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering or Master in Data Science
Experience is not required for this program.
If you have a good academic profile and are fluent in English and Spanish, you are the candidate we are looking for!
Other aspects that may be valued:
– Master degrees or postgraduates in the Quantitative Finance or Data Analysis (Big Data and Business Analytics)
– Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL, Statistics, Algebra, Modeling, Data Management, Coding, specifically in Python and Scala, and Parallel Programming with Spark, BI tools (Microstrategy, Tableau, Carto) and advanced visualization libraries (ggplot, matplotlib, plotly, bokeh).
- You will receive intensive training in Agile, Design and Data Science methodologies
- You will explore, crunch and visualize real BBVA data to extract valuable insights
- You will write code, document models and test cutting edge Big Data technologies
- You will join a team to develop analytical models in BBVA Big Data platform to resolve real business questions
- You will be part of a Global Data Science Community with more than 2000 experts and learn new things every day
You will enjoy a training and development program that will enable you to gain and practice the knowledge and skills required to participate in projects in a financial context. Young professionals Data Program is a starting point for an exciting career in Data Science at BBVA.
In BBVA we have a multicultural environment that will allow you to be engaged in global projects and develop your career in an international context.
Plazo de entrega CV