- Ingeniero en Informática
- Ingeniero Informática y Licenciado en Matemáticas
- Licenciado en Informática. Gestión
– Advanced english level
– Knowlegde of german
– No previous experience is necessarily needed. We are looking forward to receiving applications from newly graduated people or senior software developers too.
– Do you believe in beauty when it comes to programming?
– Do you have a vivid interest in elegant algorithms?
– Are you fluent in C# ? If so, we would like to meet you.
– We are looking for smart, creative developers with a solid theoretical background. Developers we have hired in the past mostly hold an exceptional master’s degree in computer science or even a doctorate.
You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. You should be able to look at a problem from the user’s perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers. We expect each of our developers to do architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing, rather than splitting these activities between several people. We thus put everyone in control of their own work. Please, read more about the job and how to apply here: https://www.think-cell.com/en/career/jobs/development.shtml
We first sign a contract of a year with its six months being a trial by German law. Within that year we make the offer for an indefinite contract.
We pay very competitive salaries and offer our developers EUR 120,000 annually following one year of employment. And the starting date is relative, since if you pass the recruitment process, you will be offered a job at think-cell, whether its now, in 6 months or a year!
All candidates have to take a programming test to show their abilities as C developers. Your skills (instead of only background in experience or education) is what sends you to the next step in the recruitment process.
Plazo de entrega CV