(5) CREDIT ANALYST with english, and German/French/Russian
- Máster en Economía y Administración de Empresas
- Grado en Administración de Empresas
- Grado en Contabilidad y Finanzas
- Grado en Estadística
- Grado en Comercialización y Logística
- Grado en Ciencias Económicas
- Máster en Contabilidad y Finanzas Corporativas
- Máster en Administración de Empresas
If you’re highly analytical and enjoy working in a team-based environment with other talented professionals, this could be the job for you!
* Master’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance OR
* Bachelor¿s degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/Finance/Technical degree with 1 years of relevant Finance/Accounting work experience
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills (numeracy and financial knowledge will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
* Good communication skills
* Drive, independence and perseverance
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English Nice to have
* Fluent in other European languages (French, German, Italian, Russian)
* Interest in Data Analytics and Technology
* Responsible for Credit Management of a designated ExxonMobil customer portfolio in Europe and globally
* Perform financial analysis of ExxonMobil customers
* Understand how macroeconomic and market conditions impact our customer portfolio
* Assess risk and assign credit limits
* Partner with Sales Organization to help secure profitable deals while balancing credit risk
* Develop risk mitigation strategies for high-risk customers (including financial security instruments)
* Interact with clients & colleagues from around the world on a daily basis
ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. We are known for our integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. To learn more visit www.exxonmobil.com. Established in 2004, we are celebrating 15 years of providing a stable and collaborative working environment for over 1200 employees in Prague. Come pursue a career in the Credit Department of ExxonMobil Business Support Center Czechia s.r.o.
This awaits YOU
– A diverse, multinational and friendly environment
– we proudly employ over 70 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, language courses and the opportunity to collaborate on international projects.
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague please visit us on Proudly.cz We are looking forward to YOUR application!
Plazo de entrega CV